Lead Software Engineer, Site Reliability at Quipper (Jul,2018〜).
I have six years of experience as a software engineer. Of that, I have two years of experience as a Site Reliability Engineer.
I’m good at implementing the necessary technologies and processes for organizations. I recently introduced a central theme, SLI/SLO, to both Japanese and global products and promoted it to a situation where developers can handle it themselves.
As a team and project lead, I can find a problem correctly and take the team forward through communication and facilitation.
I completed technical projects with a high degree of uncertainty and impact, such as migrating a Kubernetes Cluster from self-hosted to EKS and OS upgrades for Reverse Proxy.
I can communicate and discuss in English. As an SRE, I have introduced new technologies and processes to global product teams and supported their development productivity.
Quipper Limited (Jun,2018〜)
Lead Software Engineer, Site Reliability (Jun,2020〜)
- Responsible of site reliability for studysapuri.jp and quipper.com
- Lead SRE Team / Project
- Define an alert policy and implement it in the service team
- Introduce Progressive Delivery
- Migrate application platform to AWS EKS
Software Engineer, Site Reliability for Global Product (Jun 2018 ~ Jun 2020)
- Responsible for site reliability for quipper.com
- Build an SLO review culture for all product teams.
- Improve Circuit Breaker by introducing Envoy proxy
- Manage Cloud Infrastructure with Code (Kubernetes manifest, Terraform DSL, Ansible Playbook, Nginx configuration, and CircleCI)
- Build a standardized system for Microservices (Readiness Check, SLO, RDS self-service, Define service owner)
- Improve site performance with Nginx Cache or CDN
Fujitsu Limited (Apl,2014 - Jun,2018)
- Public Cloud IaaS K5
- Upgrade MariaDB Garela Cluster without an extended downtime
- Bugfix and failure handling of IaaS configured with OpenStack (Nova, Cinder, Glance, Keystone, and Heat)
- Tool development for deploying without downtime (Capistrano)
- Introduction and Enlightenment of CI/CD (GitLab-ci and OpenStack/Tempest))
- ServerView Resource Orchestrator
- Resource Orchestrator is IaaS management software from Ruby on Rails
- Enhance a new feature and Bug Fix
- Mar 2014 Master of Engineering in Information Technology